Breckenridge Grand Vacations Community Center & Summit County South Branch Library
103 South Harris Street, Room 206
Breckenridge, Colorado 80424
Closed on New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Know Before You Go
- Appointments are required to access original archival material on site.
- Chewing gum, candy, food and/or drink is prohibited in the Archives at all times.
- Flash photography, handheld scanners, tripods, selfie sticks, audio and video recordings are not permitted.
- Please leave the Archives to make or receive calls. Phones must be turned to silent mode.
- Archival material may be accessed only under the direct supervision of the Archivist.
- Archival collections are non-circulating.
- Physical handling of original material is limited because of its fragility. Gloves will be provided if the item is not encapsulated.
- We encourage the use of paper and pencils, laptops, iPads and tablets for research purposes.
There is on-site free parking. Free WiFi is available on site.