- Food and/or drink is prohibited in the Archives at all times.
- Flash photography, handheld scanners, tripods, selfie sticks, audio and video recordings are not permitted.
- Please leave the Archives to make or receive calls. Phones must be turned to silent mode.
- Archival material may be accessed only under the direct supervision of the Archivist.
- Archival collections are non-circulating.
- Physical handling of original material is limited because of its fragility. Gloves will be provided if the item is not encapsulated.
- We encourage the use of paper and pencils, laptops, iPads and tablets for research purposes.
There is on-site free parking. Free Wifi is available on site.